Visa-Free St.Petersburg - Christmas Edition
Departure: 20-26 December 2018
Duration: 7 days/ 6 nights
Departure/arrival city: Stockholm (also possible to start/finish in Helsinki and Tallinn - choose the suitable departure and arrival city when making your online booking)
Price: 380 Eur
Discount for students: 20% (possible to add when making online booking)
! Important information - to join this trip you need to have travel Passport valid for at least 6 months! ID-card is not valid for this travel! Kindly read the Visa-Free Travel Info below before you make the booking!
- All ferry tickets (Stockholm-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Tallinn-Stockholm)
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers
- 6 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen included (4 nights in B- or C-class cabins without window on overnight ferries; 2 nights in the hostel).
- 2 hostel breakfasts
- 1 Russian Dinner and Folk performance
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Guided bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students)
- Guided city walks in Helsinki and Tallinn
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
- Visit St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
- Spend 4 nights partying on big cruise ships
- 1 trip - 3 cities: St.Petersburg, Helsinki and Tallinn
- Meals (except the onses mentioned above)
- Optional activities
Watch how fun the tour is ;)
Tour Program: St.Petersburg Christmas Edition
Day 3, Dec 22-nd. St Petersburg
Day 4, Dec 23-rd. St Petersburg
Optional Activities: Christmas Edition
This is definitely the best way to experience Russian culture – taste local cuisine and meanwhile watch local artists perform traditional songs and dances!
Included: dinner with Russian specialties - starter, main course, dessert; performance by group of local dancers and musicians.
Price includes: local guide escorting the group from St Petersburg, transport in tourist bus, stops on the way, entrance to the palace park, entrance to Catherine Palace.
Glamorous and fun limousine ride, that takes you along the night streets of the city, regular stops are made by main city sights.
Price includes: entrance to Peter and Pauls Cathedral and Trubetskoy Bastion Prison and local guiding.
If you are interested in experiencing classical music and ballet the Marinsky and Hermitage Ballet are world class. We recommend you to visit their website where you also can book tickets.
There might be some good last-minute offers available in the ticket-booths on the streets.
Visa-Free Travel Info
To join this tour you don't need a VISA but you need to have travel Passport allowing crossing borders between non-Schengen countries and valid for at least 6 months after the tour finishes.
Please note, that ID card is not enough to travel to Russia
We highly recommend you to make travel insurance valid in Russia for this trip
If you are not citizen of EU, Norway or Switzerland, please pay special attention to info below:
- If you require a Schengen visa to stay in EU, kindly make sure it's a multiple-entry visa. Single-entry Schengen visa is not valid for this trip!
- If you have already stayed in European Union (for example, in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, etc.) for more than 90 days - you need to have a valid residence permit in the country you currently reside (temporary one is also suitable). Those who will not be able to present their valid residence permit card when checking-in to the ferry to St.Petersburg, will not be allowed into Russia, and can be sent directly to their home country!
Note that the passenger him or herself is responsible for arranging the necessary travel documents and making sure they are valid as requested.
Before making the booking, please be sure you have all the required documents for this trip (Passport, residence permit, if needed) and will be able to present them and the departure point.