Visa-Free St.Petersburg Tour
Departure dates: 23-29 October, 6-12 November 2018
Duration: 7 days/ 6 nights
Departure/arrival city: Stockholm, Helsinki
Price: 305-335 Eur
Discount for students: 20 % (possible to add when making online booking)
! Important information - to join this trip you need to have travel Passport valid for at least 6 months! ID-card is not valid for this travel! Kindly read the Visa-Free Travel Info below before you make the booking!
Please note that the departure point is Viking Line ferry terminal in Stockholm (Stadsgården, Tegelvikshamn). You need to make your own way to the departure point!
- All ferry tickets (Stockholm-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Helsinki-Stockholm)
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers
- 6 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen included (4 nights in B- or C-class cabins without window on overnight ferries; 2 nights in the hostel).
- 2 hostel breakfasts
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Guided bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students)
- Guided city walk in Helsinki
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
- Visit St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
- Spend 4 crazy nights on the Baltic ferries
- Visit Helsinki - capital of Finland
- Optional activities
Watch how fun the tour is ;)
Tour Program: Visa-Free St.Petersburg
Day 4. St Petersburg
Optional Activities: Visa-Free St.Petersburg
Price includes: local guide escorting the group from St Petersburg, transport in tourist bus, stops on the way, entrance to the palace park, entrance to Catherine Palace.
*Takes place: March-April and all autumn departures
Peterhof Park, which is actually a series of palaces and gardens, located in Saint Petersburg, Russia, laid out on the orders of Peter the Great. These Palaces and gardens are sometimes referred as the "Russian Versailles". The palace-ensemble along with the city center is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Peterhof is just as famous for the parks and its great fountains as for the palace buildings.
Includes: Entrance to the park area, transport in tourist bus, information from a local guide.
*Takes place: May and June departures
This is definitely the best way to experience Russian culture – taste local cuisine and meanwhile watch local artists perform traditional songs and dances!
Price: 24 Eur
Price includes: dinner with Russian specialties - starter, main course, dessert; performance by group of local dancers and musicians.
Glamorous and fun limousine ride, that takes you along the night streets of the city, regular stops are made by main city sights.
If you are interested in experiencing classical music and ballet the Marinsky and Hermitage Ballet are world class. We recommend you to visit their website where you also can book tickets.
There might be some good last-minute offers available in the ticket-booths on the streets.
Visa-Free Travel Info
To join this tour you don't need a VISA but you need to have travel Passport allowing crossing borders between non-Schengen countries and valid for at least 6 months after the tour finishes.
Please note, that ID card is not enough to travel to Russia
We highly recommend you to make travel insurance valid in Russia for this trip
If you are not citizen of EU, Norway or Switzerland, please pay special attention to info below:
- If you require a Schengen visa to stay in EU, kindly make sure it's a multiple-entry visa. Single-entry Schengen visa is not valid for this trip!
- If you have already stayed in European Union (for example, in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, etc.) for more than 90 days - you need to have a valid residence permit in the country you currently reside (temporary one is also suitable). Those who will not be able to present their valid residence permit card when checking-in to the ferry to St.Petersburg, will not be allowed into Russia, and can be sent directly to their home country!
Note that the passenger him or herself is responsible for arranging the necessary travel documents and making sure they are valid as requested.
Before making the booking, please be sure you have all the required documents for this trip (Passport, residence permit, if needed) and will be able to present them and the departure point.