VIS Fjord Explorer
- Bus transportation for 4 days
- Services from Scanbalt tour manager
- 3 nights’ accommodation in hostels and cabins (common rooms with shared facilities)
- Visit Borgund Stave Church (outside visit, entrance not included)
- Bed linen (but no towels, so please bring your own)
- Icetroll activity (glacier hike and kayaking)
- Meals (we have access to kitchens in hostels where we stay)
- Optional entrance fees (museums)
- Viking Biking - 225 NOK Guided tour in Oslo by bike
- Sognefjord cruise (Flåm-Gudvangen) - approx 43 EUR https://www.visitflam.com/en/se-og-gjore1/aktiviteter/fjordcruise-pa-naroyfjorden-2016/
Oslo: Anker Hostel http://www.ankerhostel.no/. Central location, 6-8 bed rooms with own bathroom and mini-kitchen. Cooking gear can be rented from reception for deposit to use in the room, breakfast available for 85 NOK. Free wifi in the lobby. Rooming list is prepared by Scanbalt in advance!
Gjerde: Jostedal camping http://www.jostedalcamping.no Jostedal Camping, former Gjerde Camping, offers affordable accommodation in cabins of different sizes. The campsite is only 5 km from Jostedalsbreen National Park. The campsite is idyllically situated at Gjerde, in the valley of Jostedalen, where the tributary Krundøla flows into the river Jostedøla. At Gjerde, you will find a grocery shop, a petrol station and a hotel & café, serving home-made food. Well equipped kitchen. Rooming list will be done on the bus.
Check out and departure back to Sweden. On the way we will visit famous Borgund Stave Church (http://www.stavechurch.com/en/borgund/). We will view and take photos of the church from outside.