Lapland Express for Ultuna Student Union
This year Lapland season is about to begin! So get ready, dress warm, and jump on board for an amazing and unforgettable adventure to one of the most remote places in Europe.
Have you ever been across the Arctic Circle? Here's your chance. As you can imagine, travelling so way up north is a whole different experience from travelling in sunny and warm southern Europe, so we advise you to get prepared before the departure and browse through our section dedicated to winter travelling.
Price: 345 EUR
- Transportation by bus during the whole tour
- Hostel standard accommodation, on a shared-room basis for 3 nights (no bed linen included)
- Tour managers services and guiding
- Breakfast on day 2
- Visit the Ice Hotel
- Sauna and an arctic swim
- Visit Sami people with reindeer
- Evening in the Tipi tent with open fire and hot wine
- The chance to see the Aurora Borealis in the arctic night during the right circumstances
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Drink a cold beer in a sauna and roll around in the snow or have an arctic swim
- Experience the Sami culture
- Visit the world-famous Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi
- Go snowmobiling or dog sledding
- Go cross-country skiing
- Party with new friends
- Daytrip to Norway Fjord area if the weather allows - if trip will depart, then payment in cash to tour guide - 15 EUR or 150 SEK
PS! Non students pay 25 eur/per pax/trip extra!