Baltic New Year Tour
Number of days and nights: 5 days/ 4 nights
Price: 229 Eur
Departure/ Arrival: Stockholm (*possible to start from Tallinn 30-th Dec and finish in Riga 1-st Jan)
- Ferry transport Stockholm-Tallinn and Riga-Stockholm (*for those who start/finish the tour in Stockholm)
- Bus transport Tallinn - Riga
- Scanbalt tour manager assistance during the trip
- Guided city walks in Tallinn and Riga
- 4 nights’ accommodation (*2 nights on overnight ferries, 2 nights in hostels)
- 2 hostel breakfasts
- New Years’ Dinner in the restaurant in Riga
- 2 nights of crazy party on Baltic ferries
- 2 beautiful Baltic capitals, with their Medieval Old Towns and great nightlife
- New Year's Dinner and unforgettable party in Riga
Baltic New Year Tour: Program
Day 1, December 29-th, Stockholm-Tallinn
We meet 16:00 in Stockholm Värtahamnen ferry terminal and get on the boat to Tallinn. On the boat, there are shops, bars and disco – everything to enjoy the evening and have a good party!
Day 2, December 30-th, Tallinn
We arrive in Tallinn in the morning, and directly proceed with the guided walk around the Medieval Old Town. After the tour, we check-in to our centrally located hostel, and then it’s free time for you to explore Tallinn on your own. In the evening we meet again to go out for some drinks in local pubs and get the taste of Tallinn nightlife!
Day 3 December 31-st, Tallinn-Riga: New Year Party
We depart from Tallinn and head to Riga, where we arrive in the afternoon. We check-in to our hostel, and then it’s free time to get ready for the grand New Year Dinner and party. In the evening we meet at the hostel and walk to the restaurant – let the party begin! We enjoy the dinner all together, and closer to midnight we join the local people and go outside to watch fireworks and welcome the coming 2019 year!
Day 4 January 1-st, Riga
Today we can sleep longer, enjoy late breakfast at our hostel. After breakfast we check out form our hostel and then everyone is welcome to join the guided walk around the Old Town of Riga and the Art Noveau district. Later it's some free time for your own activities and last walks in the city. We meet again in the afternoon to walk to the ferry terminal to catch the boat back to Stockholm. This is our last night with the group, so why not have a great party all together!
Day 5 January 2-nd, Stockholm We arrive in Stockholm in the morning, and after that the tour is over. Share your pictures and memories with the new friends!