Visa-Free St.Petersburg Express for ESN Trondheim
! Please note that this is a student tour, non-students can also join it, but need to pay extra 25 Eur. Contact us to get more info.
! Important information - to join this trip you need to have travel Passport valid for at least 6 months. ID-card is not valid for this travel! Kindly read the Visa-Free Travel Info below before making the booking.
- Bus transport to Stokcholm and back
- All ferry tickets (Stockholm-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Helsinki-Stockholm)
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers
- 5 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen included (4 nights in B- or C-class cabins without window on overnight ferries; 1 night in the hostel).
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Guided bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students)
- Guided city walk in Helsinki
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
- Visit St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
- Spend 4 crazy nights on the Baltic ferries
- Visit Helsinki
- Optional activities
We stay 1 night in a centrally located hostel (4-10 beds in room) and 4 (2) nights in cabins on overnight ferries (4 beds, B- or C-class cabin without window). The hostel has kitchen facilities, free wifi, and 24h reception. Ferries have tax free shops, bars, restaurants and disco. Bed linen and towel is included both in the hostel and on the ferries.
We use local bus to get to Stockholm. Later we travel with overnight cruise ferries and use local buses in St.Petersburg and Helsinki. Note that there is no free wifi on the St.PeterLine ferry going to St.Petersburg and back.
Day 2. Stockholm
Day 3. Helsinki
Day 4. St Petersburg
Day 5. St Petersburg-Helsinki
This is definitely the best way to experience Russian culture – taste local cuisine and meanwhile watch professional artists perform traditional songs and dances!
Price: 30 Eur
Price includes: folk performance, dinner with Russian specialties - starter, main course, dessert, and of course, a vodka shot.
Glamorous and fun limousine ride, that takes you along the night streets of the city, regular stops are made by main city sights.
Visa-Free Travel Info
To join this tour you don't need a VISA but you need to have travel Passport allowing crossing borders between non-Schengen countries and valid for at least 6 months after the tour finishes.
Please note, that ID card is not enough to travel to Russia
We highly recommend you to make travel insurance valid in Russia for this trip
If you are not citizen of EU, Norway or Switzerland, please pay special attention to info below:
- If you require a Schengen visa to stay in EU, kindly make sure it's a multiple-entry visa. Single-entry Schengen visa is not valid for this trip!
- If you have already stayed in European Union (for example, in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, etc.) for more than 90 days - you need to have a valid residence permit in the country you currently reside (temporary one is also suitable). Those who will not be able to present their valid residence permit card when checking-in to the ferry to St.Petersburg, will not be allowed into Russia, and can be sent directly to their home country!
Note that the passenger him or herself is responsible for arranging the necessary travel documents and making sure they are valid as requested.
Before making the booking, please be sure you have all the required documents for this trip (Passport, residence permit, if needed) and will be able to present them and the departure point.