Visa-Free St.Petersburg Tour for THS
- All ferry tickets (Stockholm-Helsinki-St.Petersburg-Helsinki-Stockholm)
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers (25 Eur)
- 5 nights’ accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen included (4 nights in B- or C-class cabins without window on overnight ferries; 1 night in the hostel).
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Guided bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students)
- Guided city walk in Helsinki
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
- Visit St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
- Spend 4 crazy nights on the Baltic ferries
- Spend time in Helsinki
- Optional activities
Day 3. St Petersburg
Day 4. St Petersburg-Helsinki
This is definitely the best way to experience Russian culture – taste local cuisine and meanwhile watch professional artists perform traditional songs and dances!
Price: 30 Eur
Price includes: folk performance, dinner with Russian specialties - starter, main course, dessert, and of course, a vodka shot.
Glamorous and fun limousine ride, that takes you along the night streets of the city, regular stops are made by main city sights.
Visa-Free Travel Info
To join this tour you don't need a VISA but you need to have travel Passport allowing crossing borders between non-Schengen countries.
! Please note, that ID card is not enough to travel to Russia
! Passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the tour finishes and you return to Schengen space. Those nationalities, that require a Schengen visa to stay in Scandinavia, need to check, that it is a multiple-entry visa. Single visa is valid only for one way trip!
The following info is valid only for those who are not citizens of the European Union:
! The citizens of countries that are not part of the Schengen union - all non-EU countries, except Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Iceland - please pay special attention to the following regulation:
If you have already stayed in European Union - for example, in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, etc. for more than 90 days - you need to have a valid residence permit in this country you currently live in (temporary one is also suitable). Those who will not be able to present their valid residence permit card when checking-in to the ferry to St.Petersburg, will not be allowed into Russia, and can be sent directly to their home country!
! We highly recommend you to make travel insurance valid in Russia for this trip!