Visa-Free St.Peterburg Cruise
Alternative Baltic and Russia experience!
Go to Russia VISA FREE and experience St Petersburg, one of the must see cities of Europe! On this tour you also get the opportunity to explore Tallinn and Helsinki - the beautiful capitals of Estonia and Finland. We travel with big overnight ferries between the cities so while traveling you can have a drink in the bar, go to the sauna or show your moves on the dance floor! The next morning you wake up in a new city ready to explore the next destination!
Departure/arrival city: Trondheim, Östersund, Sundsvall
Price: 310 Eur
Departure: 19-24 November 2016
- Bus transport to Stokcholm and back
- All ferry tickets (Stockholm – Tallinn - St.Petersburg - Helsinki, Helsinki - Stockholm)
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers (25 Eur)
- Priority queue for quick disembarkation and border control
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in 4-bed B-class cabins (bed linen and towels included)
- Guided city walks in Tallinn and Helsinki
- Guided bus tour in St Petersburg *** With groups less than 30 passengers we make walking tour in St.Petersburg
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager
- Buffet breakfasts on ferry – 48 Eur (4 breakfasts)
- Cathedrals Tour in St.Petersburg (entrance fees and guiding incl.) – 20 Eur
Day 1. Departure We depart in the evening. On the bus we get to know our travel mates, play games and watch some movies. We spend the night driving to Stockholm.
Day 2. Stockholm We arrive in Stockholm in the morning. We have some free time in the city, and the afternoon we meet again at ferry terminal. We board the cruise ferry and start our journey. The cruise boat has shops, restaurants, bars and a night club. So tonight we party and enjoy the night on the boat!
Day 3. Tallinn In the morning we arrive at our first destination - Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. We start the day with a guided walk in the historical Old Town first and later have some free time to discover Tallinn on your own. In the afternoon we meet get back on our boat to travel to St.Petersburg!
Day 4. St Petersburg In the morning we arrive in St Petersburg, the former capital of imperial Russia. After going through the passport control, we get on our bus, meet our local tour guide and start discovering the city. The city tour will last for around 3 hours, and we will see the main sights and memorials of the city. In the afternoon we continue with optional tour: Cathedrals of St.Petersburg. We will visit most beautiful Cathedrals situated in historical city center, and have a short guided tour around each of them. In the late afternoon we are back on the boat and continue our travel towards Helsinki!
Day 5. Helsinki We arrive in Helsinki in the morning and get ready to explore the Finnish Capital. Join our tour manager for a guided walk. After that you will have time to explore independently. If there’s good weather we would recommend a visit to one of the islands, the nearby fortress island Suomenlinna, where Swedes and Russians once fought or Zoo park in Korkeasaari. You can take a nice ferry ride from the central harbour. In the afternoon we are all back on board. Last night with the group - enjoy disco, karaoke and bars on the ship!
Day 6. Stockholm We arrive in Stockholm in the morning and get on the bus to start driving back home. Arrival late evening.